We are a fast-growing solar company based in New York City, focused on delivering top-tier solar installations. Venture Solar has gained a reputation for its unwavering commitment to excellence, demonstrated through superior workmanship, reliable installations, and exceptional customer service.
If you are interested in a career in solar energy, we want to hear from you. We are looking to fill our part- and full-time roles:
- Sales Representatives
- Solar Installers
- Operations Associates
- Customer Service associates
- Venture Solar is different from other solar companies because we do everything in-house. That means we employ electricians, installers, salespeople, warehouse managers and customer service people to join our growing workforce.
- Millions of people in the US are already employed in solar careers, and this field is poised to further grow the US economy. Solar energy is among the most dynamic industries in the nation and in 2016, solar employment expanded 17 times faster than the overall economy.
- You see more and more solar panels driving by homes, parking structures, schools, and businesses; solar panels are now visible everywhere as an ever-increasing number of people and companies begin to tap into this unlimited resource called the sun! Solar is in demand and supported by the US government, New York State and of course, New York City.
- This booming growth in the solar industry means more jobs, and Venture Solar is hiring! Employment opportunities at our company include jobs in engineering, construction, sales, and installation. Our engineers design new systems and improve existing technologies to generate and distribute solar power. Our electricians, plumbers, and solar photovoltaic installers install highly efficient residential and commercial solar projects.
- The Solar Foundation estimates that the largest growth in the solar industry in the future will be in occupations in solar installation, including photovoltaic installers, electricians and roofers with experience in solar installation.